Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Book: Eleanor and Park


 

Hey guys! I'm back! Oh my gosh, it's been over a month since I've updated last! Ouch. Really sorry about that. Guess I've just been really busy! :)

Anyway, just like always, I have a new book for you! I haven't read it yet, but I really want to. The mystery book is.... Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell! The book is supposed to be about two misfit kids, Eleanor and Park, set in the year 1986. Apparently, they fall in love. I'm not usually able to read romantic books (because of the, ah, lovey-dovey factor, I guess), but I've got the feeling that this book is not exactly what it seems to be.

You can find the summary at the link below, or just Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc. it. Go check it out!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15745753-eleanor-park

Alright guys, I know it was short, but I have to go now. If you do read this book, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Happy reading, my beloved viewers! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment