Sunday, November 24, 2013



Hello readers! Today is the day! Today I am updating about the third and final book that I won't shut up about! Any guesses? No? Maybe? Okay then. I won't tell you.... Who am I kidding? I have to say something! This book rocks!

I present to you...drum roll please... Champion by Marie Lu!!!! Author sound familiar? This novel is the third book in the Legend Trilogy! I was so excited when it came out! I finished it the first day!

If you have read the first two books (which you might want to do, seeing as how it wouldn't make sense otherwise) then probably understand how excited I was for this to come out. I can't describe how amazing this novel really is, there's just no words. This is probably the best book I have ever read, and that's saying something. Please, please read it if you can. It is.....epic, amazing, awesome,thrilling, non-stop brilliance, and so much more.

I just can't put it into words.

Everything falls into place in this novel. Somebody dies, but I won't say who. Could it be Day??? Maybe...no spoilers here! Gotta read this awesome series to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment